Elimination of wrinkles
Botulinum toxin is a substance that is used in aesthetic medicine for beauty treatments. Treatments with its use are primarily aimed at reversing the skin aging processes and eliminating mimic wrinkles.
The botulinum toxin area of action is not large and covers only selected muscles. The rest of the muscles are functioning as normal, so the face still looks natural. At the site of the injection of the toxin, the skin stops wrinkling and the wrinkles become shallower.
The effect of the preparation becomes visible between 7 and 14 days after the procedure. The effect lasts from 3 to 6 months. The preparation stops working gradually, and repeating the treatment allows you to maintain the smoothing effects.
The treatment is preceded by a consultation with a doctor who checks all contraindications. Inform your doctor about the medications you take and any illnesses you have. The procedure itself takes several minutes and does not require anesthesia. At the patient’s request, anesthesia in the form of a cream can be used.
Most common use:
- removing wrinkles between the eyebrows (“lion’s wrinkles”),
- removal of forehead wrinkles,
- removing wrinkles around the eyes (“crow’s feet”),
- removing wrinkles around the nose (“rabbit wrinkles”),
- lifting sagging corners of the mouth,
- lifting the browbone (opening the eye),
- other: removal of lower eyelid wrinkles, around the mouth, on the chin and neck.
Important post-treatment information:
- massage at injection sites should be avoided,
- within 4 hours after the procedure, do not tilt your head or lie down,
- do not use the sauna or cryochamber for several days, do not sunbathe.
Price: 200-1150 PLN
Time: 30 min