Psychologist Justyna Religa-Wlazło graduated from the Four-Year Postgraduate School at the Center for Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in Warsaw recommended by the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Center.
TSR specialization – a workshop for working with the client in a solution-focused approach.
Professional experience gained at:
- University Clinical Center in Gdańsk (Department of Nerves), psychotherapeutic internship.
- Neurozentrum Wien at Dr. Hab.med Peter Ledwon in Vienna, psychotherapeutic internship in the field of psychosomatics
- Crisis Intervention Center in Gdynia
- MONAR in Gdańsk
Since 2015, as a psychologist, he has been conducting individual therapy for adults with anxiety, depression, eating and personality disorders, difficulties in relationships with others and psychosomatic problems.
Psychotherapy in the cognitive-behavioral trend.
Techniques and methods of work:
- Relaxation training – ways to deal with stress,
- Solution focused therapy methods.